Marketing Author, Professor, and ExecutiveStephan Sorger, MBA, MS, PE, , is an award-winning serial marketing executive, an adjunct faculty member of several major universities, the author of multiple marketing textbooks, a popular speaker on marketing topics, and a member of several advisory boards.
Books: Author of two university textbooks:
- "Marketing Analytics: Strategic Models and Metrics"
- "Marketing Planning: Where Strategy Meets Action"
Courses: Professor of marketing courses:
Speaking: Sought-after speaker:
This website offers resources for professors, students, and professionals:
- Marketing Analytics Textbook: For details on the Marketing Analytics textbook, click on the book menu link on the left.
- Marketing Planning Textbook: For details on the Marketing Planning textbook, also click on the book menu link on the left.
- Marketing Analytics Course Materials: To access marketing analytics course materials, click on the course link on the left.
- Marketing Analytics Course Password: Access to the complete set of marketing analytics content requires a password. Please send a note to Mr. Sorger using the Contact link on the main menu.
- Marketing Analytics Textbook Evaluation Copy Request: To obtain an evaluation copy of the marketing analytics textbook, please send a note to Mr. Sorger using the Contact link on the main menu.
- Marketing Analytics Course: To access the course contents for the Marketing Analytics course, please use the Courses menu links on the left.
- New Product Development Course: To access the course contents for the New Product Development course, please use the Courses menu links on the left.
- Password Control: Course pages include "teaser" content for the first few classes. Access to the complete set of course contents requires a password. Mr. Sorger provides the password only to registered students on the first day of class.
- Password to accompany Marketing Analytics book: Access to the complete set of supplementary content for Mr. Sorger's marketing analytics book requires a password. Please send a note to Mr. Sorger using the Contact link on the main menu.
- Contact Mr. Sorger regarding discounts for volume purchases of the marketing analytics book for your company.